Sara E. Suttle, DPM, FACFAS Podiatrist
- Specializing in Foot and Ankle Injuries and Pathology in the Pediatric, Adult and Geriatric Population
- Surgical Residency
- Kingwood Medical Center – Three Year Training Program
- Podiatry School
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- University of Texas at San Antonio, Cum Laude
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Associate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
Dr. Suttle is originally from Oklahoma, but moved to Texas as a child. After graduating high school, Dr. Suttle enlisted in the USAF Reserve. Here, she was trained as a surgical technician, which gave her invaluable experience during her collegiate and medical training. The Air Force took her to San Antonio, TX where she studied at The University of Texas at San Antonio. She graduated cum laude from UTSA with her Bachelor of Science in Biology. After completing her undergraduate work and finishing her career in the military, she attended Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in North Chicago, IL on an academic scholarship and obtained her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree. Dr. Suttle then completed a three year surgical residency at Kingwood Medical Center in Kingwood, TX where she served as Chief Resident during her final year.
Dr. Suttle is Board Certified by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. She is also a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the Texas Podiatric Medical Association.
Accepting most major commercial insurance plans, most managed care plans and Medicare.