Sara E. Suttle, DPM, FACFAS Podiatrist
- Specializing in Foot and Ankle Injuries and Pathology in the Pediatric, Adult and Geriatric Population
- Surgical Residency
- Kingwood Medical Center – Three Year Training Program
- Podiatry School
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- University of Texas at San Antonio, Cum Laude
- Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- Associate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
Originally from Oklahoma, Dr. Sara Suttle moved to Texas as a young child in 1989. Upon graduating high school, Dr. Suttle enlisted in the United States Air Force Reserve where she was trained as a surgical technician, providing her with invaluable experience during her collegiate and medical training. The U.S. Air Force took her to San Antonio, TX where she studied at the University of Texas at San Antonio. There she graduated cum laude with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. After completing her undergraduate work and finishing her career in the military, she attended the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in North Chicago, IL on an academic scholarship and obtained her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree. Sara then completed a three-year surgical residency at Kingwood Medical Center in Kingwood, TX where she served as Chief Resident during her final year.
Accepting most major commercial insurance plans, most managed care plans and Medicare.