Nathan B. Haile, M.D.Orthopedic Surgeon
- Specializing in Minimally Invasive Anterior Hip Replacement, Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement, Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Replacement, Robotic-Assisted Partial-Knee Replacement, and Revision Hip Replacement and Revision Knee Replacement Surgery
- Joint Replacement Fellowship
- University of Utah Health Science Center - Adult Reconstruction and Hip Preservation
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- Texas A&M Health Science Center
- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Texas A&M University
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
Following medical school, he completed his residency training in orthopedic surgery at Baylor Scott & White Hospital in Temple, Texas. During his residency, he was involved in research on hip replacement surgery and hip fracture surgery. He developed a deep interest in joint replacement and went on to obtain additional training through his fellowship in joint replacement surgery at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City.
Dr. Haile is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons. Dr. Haile subspecializes in revision joint replacement as well as primary joint replacement, including direct anterior hip replacement, robotic-assisted total knee replacement, and robotic-assisted partial knee replacement.
Accepting most major commercial insurance plans, most managed care plans and Medicare.