The Friday Night Injury Clinic is held after the football games so that we can expedite injured athletes' diagnosis and plan of care. Our staff is available during the clinic to schedule follow-up appointments, MRI or therapy, if ordered by the physician.
Friday Night Injury Clinic Details:
- Available during the regular season of football
- Clinic is open from 10 p.m. until the last athlete is seen
- Complimentary evaluation by one of our providers
- Complimentary x-ray if needed
- Consultation with an athletic trainer
- Athletic trainers
- Full line of DME to meet any athlete's needs
- School sport coverage
- Pre-participation physicals at schools
- CEU for athletic trainers
- Expedite care of athletes to appropriate subspecialty physician
- X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy imaging on-site
Proudly Supporting These Schools as Team Physicians:
Get Adobe ReaderYou will need the Adobe Reader to view & print these documents.