B. Todd Drury, M.D.Hand, Wrist, and Elbow Orthopedic Surgeon
- Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship
- Oklahoma Hand Fellowship Program – Integris Baptist Hospital – Oklahoma City, OK
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Medical School
- Louisiana State University Medical Center
- Louisiana State University
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Sub-Specialty Board Certified in Hand Surgery
- Candidate Member American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Dr. Drury is a specialist in hand and upper extremity surgery, and is a native of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He attended Louisiana State University, where he received a B.S. in Physical Therapy. After practicing physical therapy for four years, he entered medical school at LSUMC in Shreveport, graduating from there first in his class. He then completed a residency in Orthopedic Surgery at Vanderbilt University Hospital in Nashville,Tennessee. After practicing in Louisiana for 15 years doing general orthopedic surgery, he then completed a specialty fellowship in hand and microvascular / upper extremity surgery in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma under the tutelage of Dr. Ghazi Rayan.
Dr. Drury is Texas licensed and board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, and he has completed the Sub-Specialty Board Certification in Hand Surgery. He is also a Candidate Member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and a diplomate of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Dr. Drury has been the team physician for high school, college and professional athletic programs throughout his career. He specializes in surgery of the hand, wrist and elbow, but has extensive experience in general orthopedic surgery, as well as all varieties of orthopedic fractures and trauma.
Accepting most major commercial insurance plans, most managed care plans and Medicare.